Consult Ayurvedic Therapists
The ancient holistic techniques of Ayurvedic therapies have been curing ailments since centuries and are based on the belief that ‘good health’ is largely dependent upon the balance of three doshas: vata, pitta and kapha. These three doshas regulate various areas of the body which is why they need to be in sync with each other!
Ayurvedic treatments usually involves balancing these doshas thus, the techniques usually combine an array of combinations such as combining herbal remedies with yoga or meditation or both. The primary aim of Ayurvedic treatments is to heal the body and the mind by balancing the energies.
Ayurvedic therapies are often long term processes and if implemented right in the lifestyle can be met with various benefits which are listed as below:
- Ayurvedic techniques often reduce stress and anxiety in people.
- An Ayurvedic therapy promotes an effective lifestyle change which often helps to lose weight.
- They have proven effective in lowering the risk of heart diseases.
- Ayurvedic treatments promote a nutrient rich diet that is enriched with antioxidants.
- Regular practice lowers blood pressure and cholesterol.
- An Ayurvedic treatment lowers inflammation and regulates hormonal imbalance.
These were to list some of the various benefits that Ayurvedic treatments pose on the health.
Ayurvedic treatments can be catered towards a specific requirement or to bring about a 180 degree, holistic change in your lifestyle. If you are seeking to incorporate the same in your lifestyle, you must ensure that the Ayurvedic therapist that you are consulting with is genuine, experienced and well-versed with Ayurvedic treatments!
As a premier staffing agency, Virtual Team India understands these concerns and has thus, partnered with licensed and experienced Ayurvedic therapists. You can choose to teleconsult with them. Upon consultation, an Ayurvedic therapist will design a specific treatment based on the imbalance of the 3 doshas observed within the body which may use some of the following Ayurvedic treatments:
- Practicing meditation to develop focus and awareness.
- Practicing kriyas (breathing exercises).
- Acupuncture and Massage therapies.
- Sound therapies.
- Dietary changes.
- Yoga therapies to bring the doshas into balance.
- Panchakarma, a group of specialized treatment focuses on balancing the body’s vital energies while detoxifying the body.
Ayurvedic treatments are holistic treatments but it is essential to note that they should be practiced only by an experienced professional. We, at Virtual Team India understand this which is why we ensure that if you want to take a consultation with an Ayurvedic therapist, you are connected to a certified Ayurvedic therapist! So, if you are wondering about bringing a holistic change in your lifestyle, contact us right away and we will help you connect to an Ayurvedic therapist!
Client Success Stories: