Out Source Teleradiology Services to India:
Teleradiology, a sub branch of telemedicine is a discipline in which an experienced radiologist interprets medical images from a remote location. Teleradiology enables radiological images to be transmitted digitally from one location to another.
Radiology images are generally transmitted for further analysis and can be done so via various telecommunication systems such as LAN, WAN, phone, internet or computer clouds. Through teleradiology, it is possible to analyze and interpret all imaging studies such as digitized x-rays, CT, MRI, ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Teleradiology services can be opted by any health care unit such as hospitals, emergency care facilities or even, mobile imaging companies. Healthcare units can opt for teleradiology services for various reasons but one of the primary reasons that healthcare units opt for them is because it enables them to access globally certified radiologists of remote locations.
Teleradiology Services offered by Virtual Team India:
Virtual Team India encompasses a team of vast, expert and certified radiologists that provide a detailed diagnostic report within a quick turnaround time of 10 to 12 hours.
Outsourcing teleradiology services has its advantages – It enables you to pay per exam basis thus, reducing the costs significantly. This is especially helpful for healthcare units that may not have a very large volume of radiology patients. It is also helpful if you are seeking to hire a specialized radiologist but they are not available in your geographical area.
At Virtual Team India, we help you recruit expert radiologists of various clinical fields! Our radiologists can help you with various diagnostic reads such as primary reads, peer review options, secondary opinion reads and final analysis reads. Similarly, there are various clinical areas of the digitized reports that our radiologists can help you with! These comprise of coronary and cardiology CTA’s (computed tomography angiography), ultrasounds for musculoskeletal, abdominal and echocardiography, Thoracic Imaging, CT Scans, Nuclear medicine and MRI’s for musculoskeletal, brain and spinal cord.
Our varied Teleradiology services include the following benefits:
- Quick turnaround time with a detailed diagnostic service!
- Reliable reports that are cost-effective to you – Our prime objective is to take care of your reporting services so that you can focus on building your business and patient care.
- Access to global radiologists that are expert in their respective fields.
- 24 X 7 Customer support is provided at all times.
- Encrypted transmission of reports and diagnostic scans is always ensured.
- In addition to the various teleradiology services, we also provide various sub-specialty services in the following clinical areas:
- Physicians trained in reading MRI’s for cardiac, body, ortho, neuro, and breast clinical areas.
- Advanced interpretation can be provided in neuroradiology and musculoskeletal radiology along with complex imaging of the body, particularly hepato-biliary and cardiac MR along with Positron Emission Tomography.
- Our teams of global radiologists are exceptionally competent in neuro-radiology and nuclear medicine services.
Virtual Team India’s Teleradiology Process:
Virtual Team India follows a 3 step process to receive and submit a report:
First Step: The first step involves receiving the diagnostic reports and images from the hospital which are further uploaded to the PAC system. This is made accessible to an authorized team of radiologists.
Second Step: The second step involves analyzing the diagnostic report and interpreting it which is a further 3 tier step and is listed as follows:
- Tier 1 process is a preliminary read process. It involves that the junior radiologist who is generally an Indian MD reads the report to interpret it and provide their analysis.
- Tier 2 process involves that the senior radiologist who is also an Indian MD analyzes the diagnostic report and verifies the interpretations listed by the junior radiologist.
- Tier 3 process involves a board certified radiologist to review and interpret the report after which the report is signed off.
Third Step: The third step is to submit the report to the PAC system through which the final analyzed report is sent back to the hospital.
Client Success Stories
Why Outsource Teleradiology Services to Virtual Team India?
At Virtual Team India, we have a panel of experienced radiologists that are focused on delivering you with diagnostic reports that are accurate, detailed and of the highest quality.
If you partner with Virtual Team India for Teleradiology services, you can expect round the clock availability by our radiologists to resolve any query or discuss any concerns that may arise following the diagnosis. In addition, outsourcing Teleradiology services to Virtual Team India will also help you to reduce costs so that you can focus on patient care.
With our expert team of healthcare professionals as your partner, we assure you that your healthcare unit will always be backed up so contact us, right away to outsource teleradiology services!
We are committed to providing you an impeccable service with end to end solutions!